rm.RiskControl is a full service loss prevention tracking software that leverages web-based software and comprehensive business services to centralize the submission, routing, approval, and reporting of loss control recommendations that are submitted by both internal and external safety engineers. Based on both the frequency and severity of identified risks, recommendations are routed and tracked through completion.Application Features:
- Upload or email submission of surveys automates and simplifies risk control recommendation management and monitoring from initial survey submission to the delegation and execution of recommendations
- Automated routing and assignment of submitted recommendations to appropriate user(s), based on location coding type, priority, etc.
- Dynamic escalation of open, incomplete, or past due recommendations to designated next tier contact
- Track real-time status of recommendations based on classification, location, department, and/or user
- Comprehensive record of activities and communications between internal and external stakeholders history
- Ad-hoc reporting provides real-time access to actionable business intelligence, process/performance data, and loss prevention metrics